If you are an experienced Airport Security Officer or Terminal Security Officer who is currently on furlough or have had their hours reduced or you can offer 15 – 20 hours per week of your time on a flexible basis, we have an urgent requirement for your skills.
We have an immediate requirement for Cargo X- Ray Screeners for a freight distribution services based at London Stansted Airport (CM24) on a temporary basis.
No Cargo Screening experience is requires as full training will be provided.
In return as Cargo X-Ray Screener you will receive:
• Excellent salary of £11.43 p/h – 13.63 p/h
• Weekly or Monthly pay
• Part time evening shifts Monday to Friday 1900 hrs – 2230 hrs
• Free parking
Your duties as a Cargo X-Ray Screener:
• Screening of freight and cargo in line with CAA/DfT guidelines using X-Ray screening machines
• Loading and unloading freight & cargo weighing up to 25kg per item
The following skills are essential for this Cargo X-Ray Screener position:
• Experience as an Airport Security Agent at any UK airport.
• Experience of X- Ray screening of hold baggage and cabin baggage
Any experience in Hold or Cabin Baggage Screening, X-Ray Screener, Rapid Goods Screener, Cargo Screener or Freight X-Ray Screener will be highly desirable.
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check.
Staying alert for Covid:
• The company will provide PPE items such as face masks and gloves together with the use of sanitizers.
• At each depot there are strict rules to keep a 2m distance.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Cargo X-Ray Screener position then click on apply.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.