We have an immediate opportunity for a Kitchen Porter, to work for at London. Heathrow Airport (TW6 2GA)
No experience required, as full training will be provided.
This position would suit a skilled individual, who is looking to develop a career within the Catering and Hospitality sector.
For this Kitchen Porter position the company will provide:
• £8.40p/h - £9.40p/h.
• Paid meals whilst on duty.
• Training and development to further your career and become a Kitchen Assistant.
• Public Travel Discounts to and from Heathrow Airport.
Day to day duties and responsibilities of the Kitchen Porter will include:
• Washing and drying dishes in a timely manner.
• Changing bins and manually carrying items.
• Assisting with the opening and closure of the kitchen.
• Using kitchen sanitizer to clean all food preparation areas.
To be considered for the role of Kitchen Porter you will:
• Be able to work between 0430 hrs and 2300 hrs on a shift roster basis
• Have experience of cleaning any environments.
• Have experience of working as a cleaner, house keeper, recycling operative, binman or carer.
This position is an ideal commute for individuals residing in Hanworth, Stanwell, Southall, Hounslow, Slough, West Drayton, Feltham, Hanworth, Hayes, Uxbridge, Cowley.