Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Do you consider yourself to be a strong communicator with a natural flare for talking to people?
Would you enjoy working in an airport environment where you will be trained to help others in their search for their ideal airport job?
We have an opportunity for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our aviation division and become a part of the team based near London Heathrow Airport (SL3 0AA).
You will be responsible for marketing vacancies in order to attract candidates for airport and non-airport roles then assess their skills and suitability by conducting face to face interviews on behalf of our clients.
No recruitment experience is required as full training will be provided.
In return, the Trainee Recruitment Consultant will be offered:
• Competitive basic salary between £18,500 - £20,000 p/a basic + £3,000 uncapped commission (post probation).
• The most up-to-date training and development delivered by some of the leading external suppliers of recruitment training within the industry.
• Perk Box subscription.
• Contributory pension.
• The opportunity to join the parent company shares scheme.
• A great social calendar and open working environment.
• Paid day off on your birthday.
As Trainee Recruitment Consultant, your duties will include:
• Matching candidate skills to client vacancies.
• Advertising and marketing vacancies through job boards and social media platforms.
• Conducting interviews by telephone and face to face.
• Attending client meetings locally and nationally to build client relationships.
The successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant candidate will ideally be able to demonstrate:
• Experience of working in a customer service administration based environment either by telephone or face to face within Sales, Finance, Insurance, Hospitality, Retail or Recruitment
• Experience of working to financial targets or a performance based environment.
• Experience of working in a telephone-based environment.
• A full, clean UK manual driving licence (minimum 12 months driving experience is essential).
Any experience in a Recruitment, Resourcing Consultant, In House Recruiter, Telesales, Sales Administrator, Direct Sales, Call Centre, Field Sales, Business Development Consultant or within a direct Customer Service role within a corporate environment would be highly desirable.
About the Company:
As part of the Pertemps group of Companies, Aviation Recruitment Network Limited has continuously been nominated as a Sunday Times 100 best companies to work for.
If you feel you fit the above profile, then click on the link below.