Our international client specialises in producing first class meal plans to airlines customers throughout the aviation and commercial industry sectors.
Due to organisational changes they are now seeking Aircraft Loaders with driving license and manual handling experience to join their busy London Heathrow based operations.
Due to the nature of the role you will be required to do a lot of lifting, bending and stretching. The role will also require you to liaise with cabin crew from a variety of airlines we serve, to facilitate the transfer of catering equipment to and from the vehicle. Occasionally, you will be required to conduct small vehicle runs with uplifts or additional stock.
• Full, UK Driving Licence with less than 6 points
• You must have a flexible and enthusiastic approach to work
• You must enjoy working as part of team in a fast moving environment where deadlines are tight to ensure that flights depart on time.
• As part of this role, you need to be English conversant and able to complete basic numerical and checking tasks.
Note: This is a full time permanent role based on varied shifts patterns including early and late shifts and weekends.
In line with CAA regulations you will be required to undergo the following prior to commencing work:
• Basic UK criminal record check
• An overseas criminal record check will be required for any period of over 6 month in country's outside the UK
• Full 5 year history - Please ensure you bring full details of previous
• 5 year address history
If the role requires airside access additional checks and security interviews will be conducted
If you are successful we will provide you with full training on all our processes and systems.
An hourly rate of £9.79ph PAYE or £11.00 Umbrella company
Free hot drinks on site
Free lunch and dinner on site
Free parking on/near site
Great Working Environment
In House Training
Uniform, safety shoes and PPE provided
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click apply now below.
Aviation Recruitment Network is acting as an Employment Agency and Employment Business.