Are you a Cleaner looking for a better working environment? Do you want to work for one of the UK's biggest airports?
We are now looking for Aircraft Cleaners to work for one of the biggest employers within the airport.
No experience is needed for this Aircraft Cleaner position as full training will be provided.
The successful Aircraft Cleaner will receive:
· From £8.21 p/h to £9.21 p/h.
· Overtime available if desired.
· Opportunity to work as part of a professional friendly team with an immediate start available.
· Free company uniform
· Free staff lockers
· Free on-site showering facilities
Day to day duties and responsibilities of Aircraft Cleaner:
· Security checking of the aircraft looking for suspicious packages.
· Cleaning all areas of the aircraft including first and business class areas.
· Cleaning the washrooms and toilets.
· Removing and disposing of waste correctly.
· Working shifts between 6am to 4pm on a rotating shift pattern including weekends and Bank Holidays.
Successful Aircraft Cleaner applicants:
· Will be required to provide a 5-year checkable history.
· Must have resided in the UK for the past 3 years.
· Will be subject to a criminal record check and counter-terrorism check for airside security clearance.
If you are interested in applying to this Aircraft Cleaner position, please click the apply button or contact the recruitment team at Aviation Recruitment Network.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.
Reference ID: 46118
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £8.21 to £9.21 /hour