re you a Sous chef from a fresh food kitchen, looking for a new challenge?
Are you a sous chef and want to be fast tracked to working as a Head chef?
If you answered yes to any of the above carry on reading to find out how you can be fast tracked into working as a Head chef for a Globally accredited company.
Due to increased expansion, they are now looking go a highly experienced Sous Chef who will be responsible for managing all aspects of the kitchen and guaranteed fast track progression into a Head chef position.
Salary £26,000 + £1,700 Bonus.
Hours – 5 on 2 off across a 7 day week, including earlies and Late shifts.
Day to day duties and responsibilities of the Sous Chef:
• Ensuring smooth Running the kitchen.
• Maintaining quality hygiene standards within the production areas at all times.
• Ensuring that the kitchen is running effectively and meals are prepared on time and to the highest standards.
• Assisting the management of a team of 12.
• Complete temperature checks of fridges, freezer and deliveries.
• Providing a minimum of 300 covers per day.
• Ordering stock
• Deputising for the Head chef.
• Controlling the Pass.
In return the company will provide:
Paid meals whilst on duty.
Training and development.
Great promotional prospects, fast track progression to work as a Head chef.
Opportunity to transfer to other sites.
To be considered for the role of Sous Chef:
• Experience of managing a busy kitchen within a within a hotel, restaurant, banqueting, contract catering or similar environment
• 1 year minimum working as a Sous chef in a fresh food kitchen.
• We would like to hear from individuals that have experience as Head Chef or Sous chef from a fresh food kitchen, working for an established company.
If you are interested in applying to this Sous Chef position, please click apply now below.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Agency.