Front of House Assistant Manager
London Heathrow Airport
£24500 basic per annum + £2600 + bonus + tips of your section run OTE £32,000
This Front of House Assistant manager is a permanent position based at London Heathrow Airport.
This Luxury Restaurant is fast becoming the preferred choice for thousands of passengers seeking a unique guest experience well before their departure.
Due to increased expansion, they are now looking go a highly experienced Front of House Assistant manager to work alongside the Managers and manage a team of 4 to ensure the smooth operation of the Restaurant.
This Front of House Assistant Manager position offers:
• Cycle to work scheme.
• 50% off food.
• Training and development.
• Financial Bonus.
• Tips from global customers.
• Great promotional prospects.
• Competitive salary.
Day to day duties and responsibilities of the Front of House Assistant Manager:
• Manage the Restaurant floor.
• Brief your team of 4 food and beverage assistants on a daily basis.
• Deploy your team into certain sections within the restaurant.
• Assist your team with payments and serving customers.
• Handle customer enquiries.
• Running a section by yourself.
• Report to the General manager.
• Motivate and lead the front of house teams throughout the shift.
• Health and safety and food hygiene adherence.
To be considered for the role of Front of House Assistant Manager:
• Minimum one year experience as a: Front of house / Food and beverage assistant manager/ supervisor.
• Experience of managing and leading teams from within a restaurant or from within the hospitality industry.
• The ability to lead and motivate teams.
• Must be a strong, reliable and dedicated individual who can actively strive to contribute positively and consistently maintain the highest of standards
• This position will be shift based and the hours of work will be between 05:00 hrs to 2300 hrs, therefore you must be flexible.
• This opportunity is perfect for individuals who have managed or supervised teams within a contemporary fine-dining restaurant, luxury hotels or from a similar position within the hospitality and leisure industry.
If you are interested in applying to this Front of House Assistant Manager position, please click apply now below.
Aviation Recruitment Network is acting as an Employment Agency and Employment Business.