This position is based at London Colnbrook Berkshire
Are you an experience Customs Team Manager looking for a change?
Aviation Recruitment Network are currently working with an internationally recognised forwarding expert looking to expand their team with the appointment of a Customs Team Manager.
Our Client holds a global presence and has specialised in International trade and delivery solution for every business.
To be successful in the Customs Team Manager role:
• Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role
• Previous experience as a Customs Manager or Supervisor and has a strong background dealing with customs queries
• Be able to prioritise and work closely with the team
• Exceptional organisational experience
• Be able to ensure the customs are completed as per written instruction form the customer
• Stakeholder and customer management skills
• Team management
What is on the offer for the Customs Team Manager:
• Our client offers an excellent salary
• Staff Canteen
• Most importantly a friendly and helpful team to work with
If this sounds like YOU please apply and one of our consultants will be contacting you shortly to discuss the role in more details.
Aviation Recruitment Network Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency.