Do you want to experience working in a world class, premier Lounge?
Do you want to the opportunity to progress your career and develop into a sous chef?
If you answered yes to either of the following, carry on reading to find out more information.
We are searching for Chef De Parties to work for a Globally recognised brand, to help assist the smooth running of the kitchen.
As a Chef De Partie your duties will be:
· Preparing food ranging from light snacks and refreshments to breakfast & standard meals
· Maintaining quality hygiene standards within the production areas at all times.
· Ensuring that the kitchen is running effectively and meals are prepared on time and to the highest standards.
· Working in a fast paced kitchen and work to set meal and portion plans.
To be considered for the role of Chef De Partie:
· You must have experience within a hotel, restaurant, banqueting, contract catering, cruise liner or similar catering environment.
· Experience of working on PASS will be a distinct advantage.
· Be able to commute easily and reside within travelling distance of London Heathrow Airport.
You will be required to provide a five-year checkable history and a criminal record check as part of the interview process.
Benefits of working as a Chef De partie.
Extensive career progression available.
Free meals provided on duty.
Experience working within a premier lounge, as part of a close knit team.
We would like to hear from individuals that have experience as any of the following: chef, chef assistant, station chef, line cook, demi chef, chef de partie, commis chef, trainee chef, sous chef, continental cook, junior sous chef, executive sous chef, kitchen executive, kitchen supervisor, prep cook, job captain, banqueting chef or kitchen assistant.
Successful applicants must be able to provide a 5 year checkable history for referencing purposes and will also be subject to the security checks and airside clearance at their own expense.