Customer Service Agent
Are you a perfectionist? Do you enjoy meeting new people and helping customers?
If you have answered yes I would like to talk to you for an exciting opportunity within Heathrow Airport as Customer Service Agent.
The customer service agent will assistant with the controlling of passengers entering the security zones of the airport and guide them through security in a safe and formal manner. You will be helping passengers to get to their connection flights & helping passengers to get to the right gate at the right time.
Main Duties & Responsibilities of the Customer Service Agent:
· Greet customers in a courteous manner.
· Guide passengers through airport security, support passengers with connection flights and provide an excellent service to passengers with Mobility
· Managing passenger queues in order to prevent overcrowding
Experience & Skills Required:
· Excellent communication skills
· The ability to remain calm
· Courteous and friendly
· The ability to work shifts, including weekends
· The ability to stand for long periods
We would like to hear from individuals that have experience as a Customer Service Agent, Call Centre Agent, Retail Assistant, Security Guard, Steward, Meet & Greet Staff, Customer Service Ambassador, Lounge Assistant, Check In Agent or Passenger Service Agents.
Successful applicants must be able to provide a 5 year checkable history for referencing purposes and will also be subject to security and criminal record check.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent