If you love customer service, Join our team at Belfast International Airport as an Airport Security Officer (BT29 4AB).
As a member of the Airport Security team, you will perform security-related duties within the airport environment to ensure the safety of all passengers and personnel.
You will work with other security personnel to identify and address potential threats, ensuring all security protocols are followed.
No security experience is required as full training will be provided.
It is essential for you to have your own transport for this role and have been a resident in the UK for a minimum period of 36 months.
This role will involve work between 0300 hrs – 2330 hrs, including early shifts, late shifts, weekends, and Bank Holidays.
You will be required to perform airport passenger security screening and search duties on airport employees and passengers at security control.
For this Customer Service Agent role, we are offering:
• £11.45 p/h during initial training rising to £12.00 p/h
• £21.40 p/h - £22.00 p/h (discretionary premium payments).
• Minimum of 40 hrs per week + Overtime.
• Weekly or monthly pay.
• Free airport parking.
• Full airport security training and development
• Airport staff retail discounts
The Main Duties & Responsibilities of the Customer Service Agent role:
• Checking staff ID and passenger boarding cards before entering the security area.
• Assisting passengers through security.
• Carrying out body searches and baggage searches on customers and staff (full training provided).
• Operating X-Ray Machines (full training provided).
• Dealing with challenging situations that can occur in an airport environment.
The Experience & Skills Required for this Customer Service Agent role:
• Physical fitness to perform repetitive movements to perform body searches.
• Customer service orientated.
• The ability to stand, unaided, for long periods (this is an essential requirement).
• Ability to work a variety of shifts which will include weekends and Bank Holidays.
We welcome any customer service experience from within retail, hospitality, leisure, financial services, health and social care, travel and tourism industries, or from a similar environment.
Successful Applicants will be subject to:
• A 5-year checkable history for security vetting purposes.
• Counter-Terrorists Check and Criminal Record Check (DBS).
• Colour vision assessment.
If you wish to be considered for this Airport Security Officer, then please contact Aviation Recruitment Network Limited.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.