The financial remuneration for this role is up to £30,000 basic + OTE £6k - £10k per annum.
Aviation Recruitment Network Ltd is one of the UK’s recognised specialist suppliers of high-volume security-cleared personnel for the commercial aviation industry. Our clients range from airport operators, international airlines, ground handling companies, support services, and household names in hospitality, transport, and logistics.
We have a requirement for a full-time experienced new Business Development Executive to join our security vetting and recruitment team at our East Midlands Airport office (DE74 2SA).
The main responsibility of the new Business Development Executive will be to promote our company’s security vetting & and recruitment services to clients within the UK commercial aviation industry.
This is a niche sector with very little market competition, no security vetting or recruitment experience is required as full training will be provided.
You will represent Aviation Recruitment Network Limited as the initial primary contact for clients looking for support, advice, and consultation in all areas of outsourced airside vetting & and recruitment solutions.
In return, the Business Development Executive will receive:
• The very best industry-led recruitment training.
• LinkedIn Sales Navigator license + Laptop + Mobile Phone.
• Pool Car for business-related journeys.
• Free onsite airport parking which can also be utilised during your holidays.
• High street retail discounts.
Key Duties & Responsibilities of the Business Development Executive:
• Sell a wide range of consultancy services by conducting market research and lead generation.
• Generate new business appointments via networking, telesales, and other social media tools such as Linked In.
• Professionally deliver sales quotes, assist with tenders, and negotiate fees for services.
• Be proficient in writing and delivering presentations.
• Undertake client visits to establish client needs and offer a professional vetting or recruitment solution.
For you to be successful in this Business Development Executive role:
• 12 months of outbound B2B sales experience from the professional services industry.
• A highly competent outbound sales professional who excels in telemarketing, professional networking, and client account management.
• Experienced in generating your own leads and managing your own sales pipeline.
• Be fully competent in all aspects of the sales process.
• Any experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator or similar lead generation products.
• Have experience working of working to financial targets.
• Have experience in managing client accounts.
This is a great opportunity for a professional individual who has the right skills and experience to join a rapidly growing business.
This role will involve travel throughout the UK to client meetings and will involve working from our UK-based locations, therefore a full UK driving licence is essential.
If you have the skills and experience for this role, click on the link below or call our office and speak to Kully Sandhu.