£22,000 rising to £22,600 Per Annum (after probation) + Up To £150 Per Month Performance-Based Bonus (after probation).
Due to continued expansion, we have a requirement for an Administrator to join our team based in our East Midlands Airport office (DE74 2SA).
This is a full-time permanent position covering business hours of 0830 hrs – 1730 hrs Monday to Friday.
The successful Administrator will receive the following:
• £22,000 rising to £22,600 Per Annum + Up To £150 per month performance-based bonus (after probation).
• Employee of the month recognition programme comprising of £100 in vouchers + trophy.
• Employee of the year recognition programme which includes a £2000 bonus in addition to monthly bonus or holiday incentive.
• Hybrid working (1 day per week working from home).
• Paid day off on your birthday and for Christmas shopping.
• High street retail discounts subscription (Perkbox).
• Free onsite airport parking which can also be utilised during your holidays.
The duties of the Administrator will involve:
• Obtaining and processing right-to-work checks for personnel.
• Administer and apply for criminal record checks.
• Apply for employment-related background checks in line with relevant airport authorities using an in-house CRM system.
• Process applications for airport ID passes.
• Update training records.
As an Administrator, it is essential you have the following skills and experience:
• Experience in working as an Office Administrator, Sales Administrator, Administration Assistant, Customer Service Administrator. Finance Administrator or Credit Control Administrator where your duties have involved outbound telephone and data input activity.
• Experience in working on multiple administrative tasks.
• Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
About the company:
Aviation Recruitment Network Ltd is a niche provider of bespoke Recruitment & Employment Screening Services to the UK’s Commercial Aviation Industry. Aviation Recruitment Network Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
If you feel you have the right skills for this position, please click on the link below!