We urgently require full-time & part-time Parcel Sorters to work for one of the biggest distribution companies in the world who are based at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA.)
No experience is needed for this Parcel Sorter role as full training is provided.
This is a long-term ongoing assignment.
Choose from the following shift patterns:
• Mon – Fri 1600 hrs – 0030 hrs
• Mon – Fri 1700 hrs – 0130 hrs
• Mon – Fri 2100 hrs – 0530 hrs
• Sat & Sun (Sat) 1900 hrs – 0530 hrs (Sun) 1800 hrs – 0430 hrs
All of our Parcel Sorter will receive:
• Mon – Fri £10.96 p/h rising to £13.46 p/h after 1900 hrs
• Saturday & Sunday £14.46 p/h
• Overtime premiums £16.44 p/h - £21.92 p/h
• Free parking
• Free uniform
• Weekly or monthly pay
This Parcel Sorter role offers:
• 20 - 40 hours guaranteed per week + optional overtime during the week and weekends
• Staff Canteen
• Ongoing regular work
• Free Uniform
• Free Cargo Operative Training
Parcel Sorter duties will include:
• Loading and unloading parcels, freight & cargo weighing up to 20 kg per item.
• Working on a busy parcel sorting line moving parcels from aircraft containers.
• Scanning parcels.
To be considered for this Parcel Sorter position:
• Any experience as a Warehouse Operative, Picker/Packer, Loader or Warehouse Assistant would be highly desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
• You must be prepared to work in a manual environment.
• Apply for a Criminal Record Check (refunded after 12 weeks).
• A 5-year background check as part of the recruitment process.
The airport is easily accessible via a 24 hours airport Skylink bus service that serves Nottingham, Derby, Leicester and Loughborough.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Parcel Sorter position, then click on apply below.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.