£21,500 - £23,000 Per Annum + Up To £150 Per Month Performance-Based Bonus.
Due to continued expansion, a further opportunity has become available for a Recruitment Administrator to join our friendly recruitment team based in our East Midlands Airport office (DE74 2SA).
The main responsibility of the Recruitment Administrator is to provide administrative support to the recruitment team and become the pivotal link between applicants registering for work, our employees who are currently deployed on assignments, and our clients
No recruitment experience is required as full training will be offered.
This position may involve minor travel as and when required to Doncaster Airport, Birmingham Airport, and Manchester Airport.
This position would suit an experienced Administrator who has worked in a corporate environment and is looking to join a fast-growing business that can offer support, training and development and opportunities to enhance their career.
This is a full-time permanent position covering business hours of 0830 hrs – 1730 hrs Monday to Friday.
In return, the Recruitment Administrator will be offered:
• £21,500 – £23,000 per annum depending upon your experience and skills.
• Performance-based financial bonus up to £150 Per Month (after probation).
• Great social calendar.
• Annual overseas company weekend team bonding events.
• Paid day off on your birthday and for Christmas shopping.
• Dress down Fridays.
• High street retail discounts subscription (PerkBox).
• Free tea and coffee.
• The most up-to-date training and development delivered by some of the leading external suppliers of recruitment training within the industry.
• Free onsite parking.
The duties of the Recruitment Administrator will involve:
• Attending jobs fairs and recruitment events around the UK.
• Assisting candidates with the completion of registration paperwork in accordance to company standards.
• Contacting applicants by telephone in order to arrange interviews.
• Conducting candidate interviews (training provided).
• General Filing/Photocopying/Document Processing.
• Creating personnel files on our in-house CRM.
• Assisting with employee-related payroll and queries.
• Assist Recruitment Consultants and Senior Managers with day-to-day administrative support.
To be successful within the role of Recruitment Administrator, it is essential you have the following skills and experience:
• Experience in working as an Office Administrator, Sales Administrator, Administration Assistant, and Customer Service Administrator. Finance Administrator or Credit Control Administrator where your duties have involved outbound telephone and data input activity.
• Experience in working on multiple administrative tasks.
• A high degree of accuracy in data entry.
• Highly organised and task orientated.
• Experience in producing free handwritten correspondence.
• Maths and English GCSE grade C or above.
• Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Working to strict deadlines.
About the Company:
As part of the Pertemps group of Companies, Aviation Recruitment Network Limited has continuously been nominated as a Sunday Times 100 best companies to work for.
If you feel you fit the above profile Recruitment Administrator, then click on the link below.