We have immediate opportunities available for a full-time Bar Staff at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA) with a leading restaurant.
Experience of working behind a bar is essential for this role.
In return, Bar Staff will receive:
• £10.00 p/h - £10.75 p/h + generous tips
• Minimum 40 hrs per week + Overtime.
• Superb training and development.
• Staff discounts with airport retail and leisure outlets.
• Staff meal discounts.
• Weekly or monthly pay.
• 30% Staff discounted travel on Skylink bus.
The duties of the Bar Staff will include:
• Serving a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
• Preparing cocktails
• Restocking the bar
• Greeting passengers in a professional and courteous manner.
• Taking orders for food and beverages.
• Assisting with basic cleaning duties to maintain the standards within the bar area
Bar Staff will need the following skills and experience:
• Bar experience
• Basic knowledge of drinks and cocktails
• Ability to work shifts which will include weekends and Bank Holidays.
• 5-year checkable history.
Candidates must be able to commute to and from East Midlands Airport in order to work shifts between 0300 hrs and up to 2330 hrs.
If you feel you have the skills required for this Bar role then click on the link below or contact Storm Raggett.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Agency and Employment Business.