Immediate opportunities for full-time and part-time Aircraft Loaders to work at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA).
For this Aircraft Loader position, we can offer:
• Full Time (37.5 hrs per week) + Part-Time (30 hrs per week) contracts available.
• £10.15 p/h - £12.28 p/h basic + £15.89 p/h - £16.98 p/h O/T rate.
No experience is required as full training is provided. This position will become permanent after a probation period of approximately 12 weeks.
A full UK driving licence is essential for this role.
You will work rotating shifts which will include 2 early shifts (0400 hrs – 1300 hrs), 2-afternoon shifts (1400 hrs – 2200 hrs) and 1-night shift (2000 hrs – 0600 hrs).
The main duties of an Aircraft Loader will include:
• Moving freight and loading containers from a warehouse directly onto aircraft.
• Working outdoors and operating specialist mechanical equipment in order to load aircraft (full training provided).
• Loading and unloading passenger luggage on and off aircraft weighing up to 32kg.
• Repetitive lifting, working in confined spaces and heights.
• Driving of airport vehicles.
In return Aircraft Loaders will be offered:
• Guaranteed hours plus overtime.
• Monthly pay.
• Free onsite airport parking or 30% staff travel discount on Skylink bus.
The following skills are essential for this Aircraft Loader position:
• Experienced of working in a manual environment.
• Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces.
• Any experience as a Warehouse Operative, Loader, Warehouse Assistant, Cargo Operative, Parcel Sorter, Storeman, or any role where you have performed manual handling.
Successful applicants will be subject to:
• A 5-year checkable history for security vetting purposes.
• Criminal Record check (refundable).
• Medical assessment including a colour vision assessment.
• DVLA Check.
If you wish to be considered for this Aircraft Loader position, please click on the link below or contact Adam Runciman.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.