£10.85 p/h + Enhanced Overtime Premiums (subject to operation).
Immediate opportunities for Customer Service Agents at Birmingham Airport (B26 3QJ) to work within the airport security department.
You will be required to perform airport passenger screening and search duties on airport employees and passengers at security control.
No security experience is required as full training will be provided.
This role will involve shift work between 0400 hrs – 2330 hrs. Your own transport is essential for this position.
For this Customer Service Agent role, we are offering:
• Minimum of 40 hrs per week + Overtime.
• Weekly or monthly pay.
• Free uniform.
• Free airport parking.
• Full airport security training and development
• Airport staff discounts
The Main Duties & Responsibilities of the Customer Service Agent role:
• Checking staff ID and passenger boarding cards before entering the security area.
• Assisting passengers through security.
• Carrying out body searches and baggage searches on customers and staff (full training provided).
• Operating X-Ray Machines (full training provided).
• Dealing with challenging situations that can occur in an airport environment.
The Experience & Skills Required for this Customer Service Agent role:
• Face to face customer service experience.
• The ability to stand, unaided, for long periods (this is an essential requirement).
• Ability to work shifts which will include weekends and Bank Holidays.
• Be a highly flexible individual who is prepared to cover any all-shift patterns that will include early mornings through to night shifts.
You must have customer service experience from within retail, hospitality, leisure, financial services, health and social care, travel and tourism industries, or from a similar environment where you have provided a high level of customer service.
Successful applicants will be subject to:
• A 5-year checkable history for security vetting purposes.
• Counter-Terrorists Check.
• Criminal Record check (refundable).
• 8 days of paid full-time training.
If you wish to be considered for this Customer Service Agent, please click on the link below or contact Storm Raggett.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.