Year 1 earnings – £20,500 rising to £22,500 p/a after 3 months probation + up to £3,000 p/a commission-based bonus.
Year 2 earnings – £24,000 p/a + up to £6,000 p/a commission-based bonus.
Aviation Recruitment Network is a specialist supplier of security-cleared personnel to the UK commercial aviation industry.
Our clients range from international airlines, ground handling companies, support services, and household names in hospitality, transport, and logistics.
Due to rapid growth, we require a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our team of consultants in our East Midland Airport office (DE74 2SA)
Once trained, the main responsibility of the Trainee Recruitment Consultant will be to manage customer accounts by providing high volume recruitment services for a variety of airport and non-airport vacancies.
This role will involve travel to client locations that will include Birmingham Airport, Manchester Airport and London Luton Airports (transport provided).
In return, the Recruitment Consultant will be offered:
• Opportunities to win our Employee of the month recognition programme comprising which included a £100 in vouchers + trophy.
• Opportunities to win employee of the year recognition programme which included a £2000 bonus in addition to monthly bonus or holiday incentive.
• Training and development to Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) standards.
• Laptop + Mobile Phone.
• Pool Car for business-related journeys.
• A great social calendar and open working environment.
• Paid day off on your birthday.
• Free onsite airport parking which can also be utilised during your holidays.
• 0830 hrs – 1730 hrs Monday to Friday (flexibility required).
As a Recruitment Consultant, your duties will include:
• Matching candidate skills and experience vacancies.
• Advertising and marketing vacancies through job boards and social media platforms.
• Attending client meetings locally and nationally to build client relationships.
• Performing a high volume of telephone-based activity for clients and candidates.
The successful Recruitment Consultant candidate will ideally be able to demonstrate:
• Experience in working in a high-volume outbound telephone-based role within finance, insurance, lettings, recruitment, or any business-to-business sales environment.
• Experience in working to financial targets or a performance-based environment.
• Strong administration skills.
• A high degree of flexibility and resilience.
• A full, clean UK manual driving licence (minimum of 12 months of driving experience is essential).
Any experience as a Recruitment Consultant, Resourcing Consultant, In House Recruiter, Telesales, Sales Administrator, Outbound Call Centre Field Sales, Business Development, Lettings or any outbound sales administration environment will be highly desirable.
About the Company:
As part of the Pertemps Group of Companies, Aviation Recruitment Network Limited has continuously been nominated as a Sunday Times 100 best companies to work for.
If you feel you fit the above profile, then click on the link below.