We have an opportunity for a full-time permanent FLT Driver to join a major international freight company based near Birmingham Airport (B37).
It is essential that you have a valid in date Forklift Counterbalance Licence for this role.
This is an immediate start.
The hours of work for this Forklift Driver role are:
• Monday – Friday 1400 hrs – 2200 hrs
For this Forklift Driver role, you will receive:
• £24,640 per annum
• Monday – Friday working hours
• 37.5 hrs per week plus possible overtime (dependant on demand)
• Time and one half after 37.5 hrs per week and Bank Holidays
• Double pay on Sundays
• Free parking
• Free uniform
Forklift Driver duties will include:
• General FLT duties within a warehouse
• Loading and unloading parcels, freight & cargo weighing up to 20 kg per item
• Working on a busy parcel sorting line moving parcels from aircraft containers
• Scanning parcels correct postal regions
To be considered for this Forklift Driver position you must have:
• Forklift Counterbalance licence
• Experience of operating a Counterbalance FLT within a warehouse environment
• Experience of performing manual and repetitive lifting tasks
• A good level of literacy and numeracy
• The ability to work shifts
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Agency.