Aviation Recruitment Network are the only Agency based at East Midlands Airport who are able to offer the most flexible working Parcel Sorter opportunities to people looking for adhoc, part time or fulltime work.
We urgently require part time Parcel Sorters at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA), to work long term assignments for one of the biggest distribution companies in the world.
This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for flexible part time ongoing regular work.
No experience needed as full training is provided.
As a Parcel Sorter, you can choose to work the following shift patterns:
• Evening Shifts between 1700 hrs – 2100 hrs Monday to Friday
• Night Shift between 2100 hrs – 0100 hrs Monday to Friday
This Parcel Sorter role offers:
• Fully flexible work - Choose to work any day of your choice (One shift per week must be worked)
• Choose to work between 4 hrs - 20 hrs per week
• Additional hours available during the week and weekends at premium pay rates.
All of our Parcel Sorter will receive:
• Evening Shift £9.79 p/h rising to £12.09 p/h after (1900 hrs)
• Night Shifts £12.09 p/h
• Saturday/Sunday £10.79 p/h - £13.09 p/h
• Overtime premiums £14.69 p/h - £19.58 p/h
• Free parking
• Free uniform
• Weekly or monthly pay
Parcel Sorter duties will include:
• Loading and unloading parcels, freight & cargo weighing up to 20 kg per item
• Working on a busy parcel sorting line moving parcels from aircraft containers
• Scanning parcels
To be considered for this Parcel Sorter position:
• Any experience as a Warehouse Operative, Picker/Packer, Loader or Warehouse Assistant would be highly desirable but not essential as training will be provided
• You must be prepared to work in a manual environment
• Be prepared to work in all weather conditions
• Be prepared to cover at least one 4-hour shift per week
This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for fulltime ongoing regular work.
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check and will be subject to a 5 year background check as part of the recruitment process.
The airport is easily accessible via a 24 hours airport Skylink bus services that serves Nottingham, Derby, Leicester and Loughborough.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Parcel Sorter position, then click on apply below.
Staying alert for Covid:
The company will ensure all staff practising social distancing in line government recommended guidelines.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.