Customer Service professionals urgently required for a Inbound Call Centre Agent opportunity with a major Freight & Logistics company based at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA).
This is an ongoing long term position.
The Call Centre Agent will work within the after sales department and will be responsible for taking inbound calls from customers and assist them with enquiries relating to their freight and parcel shipments.
This position will suit an individual who has worked in a face to face or telephone based customer service environment who has a passion for offering a first class service.
Duties of the Call Centre Agent will include:
• Handling high volume inbound calls
• Assist customer with tracking shipments using an in house database (training provided)
• Complete shipment tracing investigations
• Provide customers with written communication by email in accordance to company standards
The successful Call Centre Agent will receive the following:
• £10.80 p/h – £11.70 p/h (depending upon experience)
• 8 hour shift pattern between 0830 hrs – 1830 hrs working Monday – Friday
• Guaranteed 37.5 hours per week plus overtime
• Home working (short term)
• Onsite canteen
• Free Onsite Parking
• Weekly or Monthly Pay
• Ongoing work
• Immediate start
Essential skills and experience needed to be considered for this Call Centre Agent position:
• Customer service experience either face to face or telephone based
• Strong Administration skills ideally gained from an office based environment
• Maths & English GCSE grade 4 or above (old A-C or equivalent).
• Experience of working with MS Word & Excel is extremely desirable
• Good, clear communication skills
• Strong customer service skills
Candidates with experience a Call Centre Operative, Customer Service Agent or a Sales Administrator from the services sector will be highly suitable for this role.
The airport is easily accessible via a 24 hours airport Skylink bus services that serves Nottingham, Derby, Leicester and Loughborough.
Staying alert for Covid:
The company will ensure all staff practising social distancing in line government recommended guidelines.
This position will be office based for training. Once trained the role will be based from home until government social distancing measures are lifted.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Call Centre Agent position then click on apply.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.