Warehouse Operatives urgently required at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA) for an immediate start.
We are looking for individuals who can initially work 16 hrs – 20 hrs per week in order to cover a 7 day shift pattern.
The hours will increase to full time (40 hrs per week) from June 2021 onwards.
This Warehouse Operative role will cover 8 hour shifts between Monday – Sunday.
• Day shifts between 1600 hrs – 0200 hrs
• Night Shifts between 1900 hrs – 0600 hrs
This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for fulltime ongoing regular work.
For these Warehouse Operative roles we offer:
• Day shifts £9.22 p/h – £11.48 p/h
• Night Shifts £11.48 p/h - £12.48 p/h
• Free parking
• Weekly or monthly pay
Warehouse Operative duties will include:
• Loading and unloading parcels, freight & cargo weighing up to 20 kg per item
• Working on a busy parcel sorting line moving parcels from aircraft containers
• Scanning parcels
To be considered for this Warehouse Operative position:
• You must be prepared to work in a manual environments
• Be prepared to work in all weather conditions
• Be prepared to cover a 7 day shift pattern that will include weekends and Bank Holidays
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check and will be subject to a 5 year background check as part of the recruitment process.
The airport is easily accessible via a 24 hours airport Skylink bus services that serves Nottingham, Derby, Leicester and Loughborough.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Warehouse Operative position then click on apply below.
Staying alert for Covid:
The company will ensure all staff practising social distancing in line government recommended guidelines.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.