Are you looking for flexible work opportunities to work around your current job or just some additional hours?
Can you commit to 20 - 23 hrs per week?
We have part time Warehouse Operative jobs role based at East Midlands Airport (DE74 2SA).
No experience is required as full training is provided.
The hours of work are early mornings from 0230 hrs to 0600 hrs Monday to Friday Sunday night 2000 hrs – 0500 hrs.
For this Warehouse Operative role you will receive:
• £10.21 p/h rising to £11.48 p/h after probation
• Weekly or Monthly Pay
• 20 - 23 hrs per week plus overtime (dependant on demand)
• Free parking
• Staff Canteen
Warehouse Operative duties will include:
• Loading and unloading parcels, freight & cargo weighing up to 20 kg per item
• Working on a busy parcel sorting line moving parcels from aircraft containers
• Scanning parcels correct postal regions
This position will involve heavy repetitive manual lifting. It is essential you have a good level of fitness.
Students and return to work parents are welcome to apply.
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check.
There are great public transport links (Skylink) are available form Leicester, Derby and Nottingham, however the service may have been reduced due to recent restrictions
Staying alert for Covid:
• The company will provide PPE items such as face masks and gloves together with the use of sanitizers.
• At each depot there are strict rules to keep a 2m distance.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Warehouse Operative position then click on apply.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.