We have an immediate opportunity for Customer Care Agents for a major employer at London Heathrow Airport (TW6 1EW).
This role will involve working full time shifts between 0400 hrs - 2330 hrs on 5 days on 3 days off roster.
This position will involve a high degree of walking around the airport terminals.
We are looking for passionate individuals who can provide the best in customer service and have a caring nature to meet the needs of passengers with mobility needs.
Customer Care Agents are responsible for providing wheelchair or guided assistance to passengers who have reduced mobility by ensuring they are transferred safely from the airport terminal to the aircraft.
In return, Customer Care Agents will receive:
• £11.38 p/h rising to £12.08 p/h after 12 weeks.
• £22.78 – £24.16 p/h on Bank Holidays
• Guarantee of 40 hours per week + overtime
• Weekly Pay.
The main duties of the Customer Care Agent:
• Escorting arriving and departing passengers through the airport either on foot, by wheelchair or by electric buggy (training provided).
• Escorting passengers with hidden disabilities through the airport in a courteous manner.
• Aid with the collection of passenger baggage from baggage belts.
The essential skills and experience required for this Customer Care Agent role:
• Customer service orientated and willing to work with passengers with mobility needs.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Be prepared to walk for long periods as you will be required to escort
passengers around the airport on foot.
• Be capable of manually lifting passengers from their wheelchairs to and from aircraft seats (full manual handling training provided).
• The ability to work shifts including weekends and Bank Holidays.
Successful applicants will be subject to:
• A 5-year checkable history for security vetting purposes.
• Criminal Record check (refundable).
Applicants with experience as a domiciliary carer, porter, health care worker, carer or experience working with the elderly will be highly suitable.
If you wish to be considered for this Customer Care Agent role, please click on the link below or contact Salman Akhtar.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.