£35,000 – £45,000 basic + up to £12,000 per annum performance-based bonus.
Aviation Recruitment Network is a specialist supplier of security-cleared personnel to the UK commercial aviation industry.
Our clients range from international airlines, ground handling companies, support services, and household names in hospitality, transport, and logistics.
Due to rapid growth, we require an experienced Recruitment Agency Branch Manager for our flagship office based at Poyle Road Slough (SL3 0AA).
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Recruitment Manager will take full responsibility for providing full 360 recruitment solutions to existing clients based in London Heathrow, London Gatwick Airport, London Stansted Airport, and London Luton Airports as well as identifying new business opportunities.
This role will involve travel to client locations that will include London Gatwick, London Stansted, London Luton, and East Midlands Airport.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales-driven Recruitment Manager to develop a career within the aviation industry.
In return, the Recruitment Agency Manager will receive:
• Up to £45,000 basic + up to £12,000 per annum performance-based bonus
• Linked-In Recruiter Pro Licence and industry-leading job boards
• Pool Car
• Use of fully expensed company Pool Car (zero personal tax)
• High street retail discounts
• Industry-leading management training and development
• Free onsite airport parking (including holiday periods)
• Pension + Healthcare
The Recruitment Agency Manager will take responsibility for:
• Selling a wide range of recruitment solutions to aviation companies within Heathrow airport and surrounding areas
• Developing new business opportunities within the airport and its surrounding areas
• Managing and developing a team of Recruitment Consultants and Administration staff
• Full Profit & loss responsibility of the branch
• Managing all aspects of business development and revenue generation for the branch
To be considered for the Recruitment Agency Manager role you will:
• Be a Recruitment Branch Manager, Recruitment Manager, or Senior Recruitment Consultant who is currently managing or has managed a recruitment agency specializing in Industrial or Commercial high street recruitment services
• Have experience in managing budgets and delivering against set financial targets
• Have experience in delivering high volume temporary, contract, and/or permanent recruitment solutions
• Proven skills in managing, coaching, and developing people and building sales teams
Senior Recruitment Consultants or Team Leaders from an Industrial, High Street, or Specialist Recruitment Agency environment may also be considered.
This position will involve travel therefore a full UK driving license is essential.