We urgently require part time Warehouse Operative to cover a Friday to Sunday weekend shift pattern with a major Cargo Handler near Hatton Cross Tube Station (TW6 3PF).
This Aircraft Loader position is a long term ongoing assignment covering a choice of 2 shift patterns that are:
• Friday – Sunday 0200 hrs – 1300 hrs.
• Friday – Sunday 1515 hrs – 0215 hrs.
We can offer you a choice to work either Friday or Saturday to Saturday and Sunday where we can offer a minimum of 18 – 20 hours per week.
As a Warehouse Operative, you will receive:
• Friday – Sunday £10.69 p/h – £18.19 p/h
• Overtime premiums £16.03 p/h
• Free uniform
• Free Cargo Operative Training.
• Weekly or monthly pay
Warehouse Operative duties will include:
• Loading and unloading parcels, freight & cargo weighing up to 20 kg per item.
• Working on a busy parcel sorting line moving parcels from aircraft containers.
• Scanning parcels.
To be considered for this Warehouse Operative position:
• Any experience as a Warehouse Operative, Parcel Sorter, Picker/Packer, Loader or Warehouse Assistant would be highly desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
• You must be prepared to work in a manual environment.
• Be prepared to work in all weather conditions.
• Be prepared to cover a fixed Friday to Sunday shift pattern.
This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for fulltime ongoing regular work.
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check and will be subject to a 5 year background check as part of the recruitment process.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Warehouse Operative position, then click on apply below.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.