We have an immediate requirement for a pert time Aircraft Cleaners with a full UK Driving Licence to join our one of the largest employers at East Midlands airport (DE74 2SA).
This is a ongoing role with a possibility of a permanent contract depending on performance.
Shifts are on a rota of 4 on and 2 off . The hours of work are, 2130 hrs - 0130 hrs.
This role will initially involve aircraft cleaning duties followed by driving duties after a probation period of 3 months.
A full UK Driving Licence is essential for this role.
No experience for this Aircraft Cleaner position is required as full training will be provided, however any cleaning experience will be highly desirable.
This is an immediate start.
The successful Aircraft Cleaner will receive:
• £9.15 p/h rising to £11.00 p/h after 12 Weeks
• Full training
• Onsite parking
• Weekly or monthly pay
Day to day duties and responsibilities of Aircraft Cleaner:
• Driving company vehicle around the airport terminal in order to collect stores.
• Cleaning all areas of the aircraft including first and business class areas.
• Cleaning the washrooms and toilets.
• Removing and disposing of waste correctly.
To be successful in the role of Aircraft Cleaner, we require you to have the following skills and experience:
• A full UK Driving Licence with no more than 6 penalty points.
• Experience of working in a manual environment.
• Any experience as Cleaner, Office Cleaner, Industrial Cleaner, Domestic Cleaner or any role where you have had to perform any cleaning duties and part of your role.
• Experience of working shifts or are prepared to work in a shift based role.
All Aircraft Cleaner will be subject to the following checks:
• A 5 year checkable history.
• You must have continuously resided in the UK during the past 36 months.
• You will be required to provide criminal record check and counter-terrorism check for airside security clearance.
If you are interested in applying to this Aircraft Cleaner position, please click the apply button or contact the recruitment team at Aviation Recruitment Network.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business