We have an urgent requirement for full-time Warehouse Operatives to work at London Stansted Airport (CM24) for one of the biggest distribution companies in the world.
This is a mixed shift pattern covering the following days:
Sunday 0700 hrs – 1430 hrs
Mon – Thurs 2130 hrs – 0630 hrs
Tuesday - Saturday 16:00 - 00:00
Tuesday - Friday 07:00 - 15:00
Saturday 06:30 - 14:30
No experience needed as full training is provided.
In return as a Warehouse Operative you will receive:
• Sunday Rate £14.50 p/h
• Mon – Thurs £10.15 p/h rising to £13.20 p/h after 12 weeks
• 41.5 hrs Per Week Guaranteed + Overtime
• Full training
• Free onsite parking
• Airport Travel Card discounts of up to 80%
• Weekly or monthly pay
Your duties as a Warehouse Operative:
• Loading and unloading parcels weighing up to 25kg per item
• Working on a busy parcel sorting department moving parcels from aircraft containers into correct location according to postcode ready for dispatch
• Using scanning equipment to identify parcels and sort into correct postal zones
• Manually assist with the loading and unloading of trucks, trailers and
The following skills and experience are essential for this Warehouse Operative position:
• Be able to work in very busy and physically demanding environments
• Experience of working in an manual environment
• The ability to get to and from London Stansted Airport
• 5 year checkable history
Successful individuals will be required to pay for their own Criminal Record Check.
508, 509, A9 & X30 bus routes serve the Cargo area and will drop you within minutes of the location.
The below link provides detailed travel information:
If you feel you have the skills and experience for the Warehouse Operative position then click on apply.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business