We have an immediate opportunity for a highly experienced Kitchen Assistant to work for a Global branded caterer operating within a VIP Airport lounge at London Heathrow Airport (TW6 2GA).
This position would suit a skilled individual from a hospitality environment, who is looking to develop into a chef.
For this Kitchen Assistant position the company will provide:
• £8.61p/h - £9.61p/h.
• Paid meals whilst on duty.
• Weekly or Monthly pay.
• Training and development to further your career and become a Chef De Partie.
• Public Travel Discounts to and from Heathrow Airport.
Day to day duties and responsibilities of the Kitchen Assistant will include:
• Preparing basic starters, main courses and desserts.
• Preparing snacks and meals as instructed by the chef.
• Assisting with fresh food preparation and in accordance to the chefs daily requirements.
• Using kitchen sanitiser to clean all food preparation areas.
To be considered for the role of Kitchen Assistant you will:
• Be able to work between 0430 hrs and 2300 hrs on a shift roster basis
• Have experience of working within a busy kitchen within a within a hotel restaurant, banqueting, contract catering, or similar environment.
• Have experience of continental cuisine.
• Have experience of working as a chef, line chef, catering assistant, cook, chef, kitchen assistant, sandwich maker, cook's assistant, dinner lady or Commis chef within a professional kitchen.
This position is an ideal commute for individuals residing in Hanworth, Stanwell, Southall, Hounslow, Slough, West Drayton, Feltham, Hanworth, Hayes, Uxbridge, Cowley.