Are you a perfectionist? Do you enjoy meeting new people and helping customers? Do love to give every customer the perfect customer service?
If you have answered yes I would like to talk to you about an exciting opportunity within Heathrow Airport as a Customer Service Agent.
The customer service agent will assist with the controlling of passengers entering the security zones of the airport and guide them through security in a safe and formal manner. You will be helping passengers to get to their connection flights & helping passengers to get to the right gate at the right time.
Main Duties & Responsibilities of the Customer Service Agent:
• Greet customers in a courteous manner.
• Guide passengers through airport security, support passengers with connection flights and provide an excellent service to passengers with Mobility
• Managing passenger queues in order to prevent overcrowding
Experience & Skills Required:
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to remain calm
• Courteous and friendly
• The ability to work shifts, including weekends
• The ability to stand for long periods
We would like to hear from individuals that have experience as a Customer Service Agent, Call Centre Agent, Retail Assistant, Security Guard, Steward, Meet & Greet Staff, Customer Service Ambassador, Lounge Assistant, Check In Agent or Passenger Service Agents.
Successful applicants must be able to provide a 5 year checkable history for referencing purposes and will also be subject to security and criminal record check.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.