Do you want the opportunity to progress into a sous chef?
Do you want to work in a premier lounge?
If you answered yes to any of the above, carry on reading,
We are looking for experienced kitchen assistants or experienced Commis chefs to work within a premier lounge at Heathrow Airport.
The successful commis chef's duties will be:
· Preparing food ranging from light snacks and refreshments to breakfast & standard meals
· Assisting in the smooth running of the kitchen.
· Maintaining quality hygiene standards within the production areas at all times.
· Ensuring that the kitchen is running effectively and meals are prepared on time and to the highest standards.
· Working in a fast paced kitchen and work to set meal and portion plans.
To be considered for the role of Commis chef:
· You must have experience within a hotel, restaurant, banqueting, contract catering, cruise liner or similar catering environment.
· Experience of working on PASS will be a distinct advantage.
· Be able to commute easily and reside within travelling distance of London Heathrow Airport.
We would like to hear from individuals that have experience as commis chef, kitchen assistant, chef, chef assistant, station chef, line cook, demi chef, chef de partie, commis chef, trainee chef, sous chef, continental cook, junior sous chef, executive sous chef, kitchen executive, kitchen supervisor, prep cook, job captain, banqueting chef or kitchen assistant.
You will be required to provide a five-year checkable history and a criminal record check as part of the interview process.
Successful Commis Chefs must be able to provide a 5 year checkable history for referencing purposes and will also be subject to the security checks and airside clearance at their own expense.
Free meals provided on duty.
Extensive internal progression available.
Opportunity to gain experience working for a world class brand.
If you are interested please apply now, to find out more information.