Aviation Recruitment Network urgently require experienced Bus drivers for an immediate, ongoing position with a major client based in the West London area
As a Bus Driver, you will receive:
The Bus Driver will be responsible for:
- Pay rates from £11.85 p/h - £19.19 p/h.
- Overtime premiums available
- Enhanced rates on Sundays, Bank Holidays and rest days.
- Excellent training
- Weekly pay
The essential requirements for the Bus Driver role are:
- Transporting the public on designated bus routes, in a safe and courteous manner.
- Driving both single deck and double-decker buses.
- Driving to company regulations.
- Working a mixture of early and late shifts, lasting between 8 to 10 hours.
- There are full-time and part-time shifts available, between the hours of 0500 – 2230.
- A PCV (Cat D/D1) licence with no more than three points and no unspent driving convictions.
- A Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC).
- A minimum of 6 months coach or bus driving experience within the UK.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to deliver high customer service at all times.
- Good knowledge of the West London and Central London areas.
If you have previous experience as a Coach Driver, Bus Driver, PCV Driver or PSV Driver, then we would love to hear from you.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.