Aviation Recruitment Network currently require experienced PCV Bus Drivers for an immediate, ongoing position with our major client RATP Dev London, to be based in Fullwell, West London.
The PCV Bus Driver will be responsible for:
The essential requirements for the PCV Bus Driver role are:
- Transporting the public on designated bus routes, in a safe and courteous manner.
- Driving both single deck and double-decker buses.
- Driving to company regulations.
- Working a mixture of early and late shifts, lasting between 8 to 10 hours.
- There are full-time and part-time shifts available, between the hours of 0500 – 2230.
In return the successful Bus Driver will receive:
- A PCV (Cat D/D1) licence with no more than three points and no unspent driving convictions.
- A Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC).
- A minimum of 6 months coach or bus driving experience within the UK.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to deliver high customer service at all times.
- Good knowledge of the West London and Central London areas.
- Excellent training.
- Weekly pay.
- Pay rates of £11.85 p/h - £13.08 p/h.
- Overtime pay between £13.00 p/h & £19.19 p/h (PAYE) or £14.50 p/h & £19.19 p/h.
- Enhanced rates on Sundays, Bank Holidays and rest days.
If you have previous experience as a Coach Driver, Bus Driver, PCV Driver or PSV Driver, then we would love to hear from you.
Aviation Recruitment Network Limited is acting as an Employment Business.