Do you consider your chef skills to be First Class?
Would you like to showcase your skills and experience to the travelling public at London Luton Airport?
We are working on behalf of a company who is looking for a talented Chef de Partie to join their prestigious and brand new corporate airline lounge.
We are the only agency working exclusively with this client and can guarantee you an interview.
In return for your skills and experience as a Chef De Partie they offer:
Free Airport car parking
Paid meals and soft drinks whilst on duty
Airline lounge and travel discounts nationally
Training and development to enhance your career
Great promotional prospects
The opportunity to work in the company’s national locations
The successful Chef de Partie will be responsible for:
- Produce meals according to the lounge requirements
- Co-ordinate, plan, participate and supervise production, preparation and presentation of meals
- To follow the cleaning schedules for the kitchen
The Successful Chef de Partie will need to have:
- Good knowledge of international recipes and cooking techniques
- Good planning and coordination skills
- Ability to manage high volumes of meals
- Flexible to work shifts and patterns
- Free meals on duty
- FREE car park
- community days out
- Travel discount
- FREE Winter jabs
The hours of work are 06:00am- 15:00pm or 15:00pm-22:00pm
Applicants applying will need to carry put a 5 year employment history and a Criminal Record Check.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Chef de Partie position, please click on the link below.
Aviation Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency.