This position is based at London Heathrow Airport.
We are urgently recruiting for Baggage Agents to work for an internationally renowned ground handling company based at London Heathrow Airport.
Applicants must hold a Full UK Driving licence, with no more than 3 penalty points.
Applicants need to be prepared to work a mixture of early and late shifts between the hours of 04:30 - 23:30, Monday to Sunday, as well as bank holidays.
Successful Baggage Agents can expect to receive:
- A pay rate of £9 - £10 per hour.
- Full Training.
- Free onsite parking.
- Company Uniform.
- Opportunities to become a full, permanent member of staff.
- A great working environment.
The main duties of a Baggage Agent will involve:
- Transporting baggage to and from the arrivals hall and loading directly customer vehicles
- Repetitive lifting
- Handling outsize baggage
- Working in accordance with Health and Safety regulations
- Driving vehicles across airport terminals
- Performing any other operational or administrative duties required by the team leader or senior management
The essential requirements to be successful as a Baggage Agent include:
- Basic manual handling
- The ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- The ability to work well within a team
- The ability to work in a physically demanding role and perform manual handling duties
- A full UK driving licence with no more than 3 points
Successful applicants must be able to provide a 5 year checkable history for airside security and referencing purposes. You will also be required to apply for a basic Criminal Record Check at your own expense.
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to click the apply button, or call our office on 01753 688170.
Aviation Recruitment Network Ltd is acting as an Employment Business.