This position is based at London Heathrow Airport.
We are urgently recruiting for Baggage Agents to work for an internationally renowned, ground handling company, based at London Heathrow Airport.
Applicants need to be prepared to work a mixture of early and late shifts between the hours of 04:30 - 23:30, Monday to Sunday, as well as bank holidays.
Successful Baggage Agents can expect to receive:
- A pay rate of £9 - £10 per hour
- Full Training
- Free onsite parking
- Company Uniform
- Opportunities to become a full, permanent member of staff
- A great working environment
The main duties of a Baggage Agent will involve:
- Loading and off-loading of baggage to and from the aircraft
- Transporting baggage to and from the arrivals and departure halls
- Driving vehicles across airport terminals.
- Handling outsize baggage
- Working in accordance with Health and Safety regulations
- Performing any other operational or administrative duties required by the team leader or senior management
The essential requirements to be successful as a Baggage Agent include:
- Basic manual handling
- A full, UK driving licence with no more than 3 points
- The ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- The ability to work well within a team
- The ability to work in a physically demanding role and perform manual handling duties
Successful applicants must be able to provide a 5 year checkable history for airside security and referencing purposes. You will also be required to apply for a basic Criminal Record Check at your own expense.
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to click the apply button, or call Nitish Soni on 01753 688170 for an immediate interview this week.
Aviation Recruitment Network Ltd is acting as an Employment Business.